Butterflies!!

Do you love spring as much as me?  All things critters get me excited.  I super excited to share a unit that is close to my heart.  It's one of my first TpT units and a labor of love.  I hope you find it useful. If you click the graphic below, you can access the unit.











If you are in the middle of life cycles then I have a cute little pack perfect for organizing student observations!  I've used this file for several years!  The excitement never gets old!  

But this is a cute freebie you might also like...

I love spring and all its wonders.  My friend created a cute butterfly book today and shared with me.  Since she isn't part of bloggy world, I asked if I could share! If you click the link, it will take you to the download.
Butterfly Book




In addition to our journals, we create a pasta life cycle!  This seems to be the kids favorite project!  The kids are amazed by the simplest things! If you click the video play button, you will see our cute projects.



Combine the above units with my freebie file entitled The Caterpillar That Ate.
Click the graphic to grab the freebie.


 Click Image Above





Happy Teaching!


Newly added in 2019 (ten years after the butterfly unit was 1st created)
Click graphic below to link.



Image Map

2 comments:

Mrs.M said...

Awesome!! I love all this butterfly stuff going around! Thanks!

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

My kids are so excited about butterflies. We have two in the pupa stage right now. I just hope we see them hatch. We are studying compound words this week. We are going to make them out of butterflies. :)