Classroom Friendly Supplies



In February, I read a post from Doodle Bugs Teaching that featured The Quietest Pencil Sharpener.  I was intrigued instantly.  I absolutely HEART the design.  Retro, Pop FUN!  


Another cool fact, Classroom Friendly Supplies is owned and operated by a classroom teacher.  Troy Decoff has a unique product that has out lasted all three of my previous sharpeners combined. 

Note... My least favorite job is sharpening pencils.  The germs, the germs, the germs.  YUCK!  I assigned a job so that I wasn't having to touch the oodles of nastiness but kids + sharpener = replacements.   Without fail... three days - two weeks life span.  Enter the Pencil Sharpener Nazi.  Guys, I hid the previous sharpeners when I had a sub in hopes to come back with a working device.  Not kidding!!! 

I'm most impressed with the durability of this pencil sharpener.  AND now a sigh of relief.  The kids can resume control of the pencils.  The beauty... The Quietest Pencil Sharpener is really quiet.  I was equally as impressed with the wonderful price point.  Starting at $19.99 and free shipping/handling.  Now talk about a good deal!

If you are interested and would like to see more... Troy has set up video tutorials.  

Go Get Your Grind On!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE mine!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Cupcake said...

I love my sharpener, too!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Kristen said...

I love mine too!! The kids are fascinated by how sharp the pencils get!

Doodle Bugs said...

yep, it's great!

Beth said...

Ohhh, I must try this for myself! I HATE anything to do with pencils....anything at all. This might be a life saver.
Beth
Thinking of Teaching